Veterinary Jobs and Career Opportunities in Miami, FL
Grow your career in veterinary medicine by becoming a part of our outstanding, AAHA-accredited team in Miami! As a valued member of our staff, you can expect a supportive, close-knit environment where every day is an opportunity to learn something new and form lasting relationships with our clients and staff members.
Look below to see our latest available positions. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to CCAH_NEA@outlook.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Country Club Animal Hospital is a Non-Corporate, small animal hospital located near the South Miami/Coral Gables area, seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join our fully staffed team. We have been in business for over 25 years and are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality service to our customers.
Candidate should be committed to providing high level healthcare and have the ability to build long-lasting relationships, perform preventative care, general medicine, and routine surgeries. Must have compassionate bed-side manner and strong proficiency in educating and communicating with clients and team members.
Our hospital includes: Digital Radiology (including dental), Fully Stocked Pharmacy, In-house laboratories, Laser therapy and more.
Compensation based on experience. Mentorship available, New Grads are welcome to apply. Potential for full or part time employment.
- Fluent in English required
- Fluent or conversational Spanish is a plus.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree required
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume using the form below.
A daytime position available for an experienced veterinary technician. This position places a high emphasis on patient care and monitoring, and the technician will assist doctors with exams, treatments, Surgeries and vaccinations. The candidate should be proficient in IV catheter placement, fluid administration, operation of IV pumps, blood drawing, and X-ray positioning. The technician will assist doctors in surgery, and should be proficient in intubation and surgical monitoring. This position also requires knowledge of laboratory testing, including CBC and differential, Chem 27, T4, urinalysis, SNAP tests, and fecal testing.
We are looking for a candidate with strong communication, customer service, and computer skills. Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients & patients, preparation & maintenance of medical records, admitting & discharging patients, mailings, computer operation, filing, and reception area maintenance. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus. Weekend hours are required.
Daytime position available for a kennel technician
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling animals humanely, properly and with compassion.
- Monitoring and reporting the daily health of animals; appetite, water consumption, changes in behavior or temperament, and visible health issues.
- Feed, walk, exercise, and bathe animals as needed.
- Bring animals to and from the kennel during check-in and check-out times.
- Maintain the clinic as a whole; sweeping/mopping floors, wiping counters, taking out trash, cleaning bathrooms, laundry as needed, and checking equipment and supplies.
- Can follow a regular schedule for cleaning up after animal both inside and outside of facility; sanitizing all cages, runs, wards and related areas; changes litter boxes and food/water bowl v
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, squat, kneel, for prolonged periods of time.
- Weekend hours are required.